Ted Rall's ten reasons for voting against Bush:
1. He stole the 2000 election.
2. He politicized 9/11.
3. He let the terrorists get away while giving them a payraise.
4. He murdered nearly 100,000 people.
5. He bankrupted the treasury.
6. He threw thousands of innocent people into concentration camps.
7. We are more feared than Al Qaeda.
8. Bush has done nothing to improve the economy.
9. Bush will appoint the next Supreme Court justice.
...and my favourite, number 10.
"We deserve a president who can speak English and doesn't look like a chimpanzee. John Kerry is a far from ideal prospect but he's a huge leap forward from an evolutionary standpoint."